F-250/350 6.7L Powerstroke
Key Features and Benefits
• Built in Velocity Stack Adapter, that streamlines the filtered air efficiently into the intake tract. If you place your hand inside the mouth of the filter you will feel a smooth transition on the inside neck of your filter, this eliminates air turbulence.
•This filter is a dry filter, it is easily cleaned with a shop vac and does not require oiling after cleaning.
• Tuned and tested for specific applications, this filter will not require replacing the factory sensor.
• You will get longer service intervals and more horsepower compared to custom air intakes with cotton gauze. Injen filters improve engine performance and help engines last longer.
• Testing shows that Injen’s SuperNano-Web Filters hold 15 times more contaminants than a wet gauze type filter.
• Injen Air Filters allow more airflow than filters that use cellulose media alone.
• Cellulose fibers are larger than nanofibers, and have larger spaces between the fibers, causing contaminants to load in the depth of the media and plug the airflow path, which results in higher restriction and less capacity.
• The synthetic nanofibers in SuperNano Web Dry Filter media have submicron diameters and small interfiber spaces, which result in more contaminants being captured on the surface of the media and lower restriction.
Dry SuperNano-Web Filter