Do you know what's in your fuel tank? When you fuel up your truck do you know what you are actually getting at the pump? Diesel quality can vary from area to area and state to state. Damage to your fuel system can be expense and a real inconvenience. Since you can't verify the fuel quality at every fuel pump you can be proactive in keeping your fuel system working properly. The best way to do this is to add a fuel additive to your fuel. No matter what year or make of diesel you drive, fuel additives are a must to help provide long life to your fuel system. These additives help clean your engine and injectors so they work like new. A clean fuel system can provide an increase in power and performance. Let's be honest, who doesn't want that?
One of our favorite fuel additives is Fuel Bomb's F-Bomb Diesel Fuel Additive. It is a unique combination of chemicals that has been manufactured, tested, and proven to help your diesel run cleaner and better.
Dropping the F-Bomb into your fuel will provide you with the following benefits:
1. Cleans the fuel system by eliminating varnishes and deposits that already exist and prevents them from building up in the future
2. Keeps the fuel from icing and gelling in cold weather so you don't get stranded out in the cold
3. Prevents bacteria and algae from forming in the fuel
4. Increases the cetane rating in the fuel
5. Lubricates the injectors and fuel pump for maximum performance
6. Improves fuel economy
Adding Fuel Bomb's F-Bomb at every fuel up will keep your fuel system in top condition no matter what time of year.
You can also use the F-Bomb on any equipment that runs on diesel fuel!