AFE Blade runner Rear Differential Cover; Dana #80 Black Fins; Dodge Diesel Trucks 94-02 L6-5.9L
Dodge Diesel Trucks 94-02 L6-5.9L (td); Ford F-350/450 DRW 99-07 V8-7.3L/6.0L(td) (Dana 80 Axles)
- Constructed out of durable A380 die-cast aluminum
- Reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins
- Magnetic drain and fill plug that captures loose particles for maximum rear-end protection
- Large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling
- Includes a fully machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal
- Fits Dana #80 Axles
aFe Power's new rear differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your axle's differential. This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover comes with all necessary hardware and includes an O-ring for a leak-free seal. The Pro Series differential covers include a oil level sight glass and deep reach magnetic dip stick for maximum protection. This cover fits the Dana #80 axles.
5 Quart Lube Capacity:
This cover has about a 5 quart lube capacity at the factory line, factory cover holds about 4 quarts.
Built-in Internal/External fins:
Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic Drain/Fill Plug:
This system incorporates a large magnetic drain and deep reach fill plug to capture loose particles for maximum rear-end protection.
Oil Level Sight Glass:
Pre-installed large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling.
This Cover Fits:
Ford F-350/F-450 1999-2007 Power Stroke dually trucks.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.