- Constructed out of durable, die-cast A380 aluminum
- Neodymium magnetic drain plug is used for maximum gear protection
- A 1/8" NPT calibration plug is added and set to the factory fluid level for easier/quicker filling
- Machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal
- Fits the Ford F-250/F-350/Excursion Dana #50/60/61 Axles
aFe Power's front differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your truck's front-end. This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs for maximum strength. This cover fits the Ford F-250/F-350/Excursion Dana #50/60/61 Axles.
This cover has a 3-1/2 quart capacity.
Built-in Internal/External Fins:
Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic Drain Plug:
This system incorporates a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles for maximum rear-end protection. Also included is a 1/8" NPT calibration plug that is set to the factory fluid level which eliminates accidental overfilling.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
1999-2015 Ford F-250/F-350 2000-2005 Ford Excursion