2004.5-2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD V8-6.6L (td) LLY
2004.5-2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD V8-6.6L (td) LLY
Part Number: AFE51-80612
- +17 HP / +39 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 42%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tubes
- High Quality One-Piece Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- Black Powder-coated Diamond plated aluminum cover to add a sense of style to your engine bay
- Pro Dry S Oil-Free washable/reusable Filter For Maximum Convenience
- Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles
- Includes aFe Diesel snapback Hat & 12 oz. cleaner spray for air filter cleaning
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
Large 7" tall round filter with a 6" flange opening provides greater airflow over Stock intake system. This "Oil-Free" 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media air filter provides maximum Convenience With Excellent Filtration Efficiency.
High Quality Tubes:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-mold intake tubes to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Unique High Quality Sealed Intake Design:
The smooth one-piece high quality housing with auxiliary air scoop is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available.
Auxiliary Air Scoop:
The sealed housing features an auxiliary air inlet scoop that allows for increased air volume into the intake for increased performance and improved throttle response.
Black Aluminum Cover:
A black powder-coated aluminum diamond plated cover is used to finish off this intake and add a sense of style to your engine bay.
All clamps, urethane couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
aFe Diesel Hat & Air Filter Cleaner Spray:
This intake system includes an aFe diesel snapback hat and a 12 oz. cleaner spray for air filter cleaning ($30 value).
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.