AFE Power Transmission Pan 07.5-12 Dodge Cummins 6.7
- Internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the ambient air for maximum cooling
- A large neodymium magnetic drain plug is included to capture loose particles for maximum transmission protection
- 1/8" NPT port comes ready to use for your transmission temperature sensor
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware to bolt directly to factory location for a hassle-free installation
- Compatible with stock filter and able to reuse stock factory gasket
- Adds an additional 2 to 3 quarts over stock
- Requires no modification to the factory dipstick
Does Not Fit RAM Cab & Chassis Models
aFe Power's new deep transmission pan brings performance engineering to the protection of your truck's transmission. This transmission pan has a 2 to 3 quart additional capacity over the stock pan. A magnetic drain plug and a n additional 1/8" NPT port for your temperature sensor are also included. Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. This transmission pan is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and a wrinkle black powder-coated finish with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover fits the 68RFE transmission and is supplied with silicone for a leak-free seal. No modification to the dipstick is needed.
Notice: the internal spin on filter and flat pick-up filter screen is not included. These are dealer items.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.