Part Number: B/W10908-07
- Fits 1997 to 2006 TJ Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Front and rear flares
- OEM matte black finish, or easily custom painted to match
- Provides 6" of tire coverage
- Installs using the existing factory holes
- Comes complete with decorative stainless steel hardware
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They’re custom-designed for your Jeep Wrangler to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish – they’re UV protected so they won’t chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look. Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, proprietary Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO. Its the thickest, most flexible material available, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style Fender Flares install easily, with no body-side drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it’s in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.