PART NUMBER 44-5675
6" Lift Kit System
2007-UP Tundra (no TRD PRO)
Made in USA
Allows for up to 35" tall tires
Does not include shocks
Install time: approx 6-10 hours
ReadyLIFT® 6" Lift Kit Now Available For 2007-UP Toyota Tundra Trucks!
Dealers have asked for it. Customers have asked for it. ReadyLIFT delivers a great new lift kit that will increases your ground clearance two more inches than the competition!
Note: Not for use on 2015-17 Tundra TRD Pro w/ Bilstein coilover shocks
Note: Factory Wheels - This system will only work with factory 20" wheels - Will not work with factory 18" wheels. Aftermarket wheels okay.
This new 44-5675 6 inch lift kit for Tundra trucks kit is packed full of great features! Starting with our ultra strong laser cut, cnc bent, welded and boxed sub frame drop assemblies that not only keep your suspension geometry where it is suppose to be, but also increases your ground clearance 2 inches over the competition! Our unique and precision designed iron knuckles feature cnc machining to guarantee precise fit while allowing for retention of the factory tie rods - that means no cutting or replacing your tie rods!
The 6 inches of lift is created by our innovative and industry-leading offset spacer design. These strong steel spacers attach to the factory strut - resulting in a factory ride - while positioning the suspension in such a way as to not increase track width. What does that mean? It means your front tires won't still out further than your rear tires like with other kits. AND it means you can run your stock wheels and use your spare tire if needed. That is some serious added value for you!
Our sub assembly design features a truly innovative approach to dropping the differential. Our diff drop kit is engineered for easy installation - easiest on the market - and correctly positions the differential to maintain great CV axle and driveline angles.
This kit has been engineered around not just developing and offering a top quality lift solution. We also sought to correct so many of the issues that exist with other Tundra lift kits on the market. With our 44-5675 6" lift kit you can rest assured you will not be wearing out those new tires. Our system is built around maintaining correct alignment and geometry specifications. That is something both you and your installer will love!
For the rear this kit includes our time-tested OEM-style cast iron rear lift blocks and longer u-bolts with hardware. Additionally we also include bump stop extensions all the way around as well as sway bar frame mount brackets to keep the front sway bar in a factory position.
All of this contributes to an excellent driving and handling suspension system that truly compliments your Tundra truck!
How big of a tire can you run? We recommend 35" as the maximum on a 9" wheel with a +25 offset for the least chance of rubbing. (front mud flaps may need to be removed)
ReadyLIFT® 44-5675 Tundra 6" Lift Kit Features
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift - Guaranteed
- Laser cut, CNC bent, welded and boxed sub frame drop assemblies
- Iron knuckles CNC machined to allow use of the factory tie rods - no cutting or replacing required.
- Precision crafted offset upper strut extensions designed to position the strut to retain factory track width.
- Includes easy-to-install differential drop system which lowers the differential on 4WD models. This keeps the CV and driveline angles near factory for optimum performance in 4WD.
- New powdercoated sway bar frame mount spacers to keep your sway bar working properly.
- Thick steel skid plate protects your engine and sub frame when in adverse driving conditions.
- Powdercoated finish on the strut extensions, cast iron rear blocks and u-bolts will last as long as your Toyota.
- Model-specific rear blocks are designed FOR the Toyota Tundra. These are not universal blocks. These are OEM-equivalent tapered cast iron rear blocks just like the factory would make.
Professional installation time is estimated at approximately 6-10 hours. An alignment will be necessary upon completion of installing the kit. Like all other ReadyLift kits, the 2007-2016 Tundra lift kit is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects. Also covered by our powerful ReadyGuard powertrain warranty.