Includes Rear Heavy Duty Track Bar Bracket.
Fits JK 2dr & 4dr - For use with 3.0" to 5.0" Lifts
Mounts directly to rear axle housing to correct track bar angle and properly center rear axle.
Jeep JK Wrangler Heavy Duty Rear Track Bar Bracket - USA Made!
Not Just Suspension...Performance Suspension!
ReadyLIFT® Suspension offers 2007-UP Jeep JK Wrangler owners to upgrade their suspension system in an a la carte fashion by choosing individual component packages of our popular 4" lift Max Flex system. The 47-6438 HEAVY DUTY REAR TRACK BAR BRACKET is an important developmental component for lifted Jeeps. This kit includes (1) ReadyLIFT Off Road heavy duty track bar bracket with heavy duty axle attachment u-bolt and hardware. This Heavy Duty Rear Track Bar Bracket helps to correct important suspension geometry both on and off road. The bracket aids in keeping the rear track bar aligned properly with the axle housing while also providing a super strong axle mounting point for when severely articulating the Jeep suspension when in an off road or rock crawling environment.
Increase your Off Road ability with an incredibly great ride! That is exactly what the new ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension Jeep JK Wrangler Max Flex System does! ReadyLIFT® has spent over a year developing what we guarantee is the best short arm Jeep JK system on the market today. From the trails of Moab and Rubicon to the extreme rock gullies of Big Bear, we have pounded, thrashed, twisted and throttled this system to the max to insure that what we offer to you Jeep owners is the absolute best short arm flex kit on the market.
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Includes (1) Rear Heavy Duty Rear Track Bar Bracket with mounting hardware.
- Tough Silver and Black Powdercoated Finish
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- Fits 2dr and 4dr Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Recommend Heavy Duty Track Bar - Recommend ReadyLIFT® 77-6003 Heavy Duty Off Road Track Bar - Includes Johnny Joints® (bars sold separately)
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.