Fits 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
Part Number: R/ERE7364M
- FIts 2007 to 2016 JK Wrangler
- Chromoly radius arms front and rear
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings, Designed for on and off-road performance
- Adjustable control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints
- Includes tuned lift springs, stainless brake lines
The Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty Long Arm System was the first radius long arm suspension available for the Jeep Wrangler JK. This system has been engineered to work WITH your Jeeps Electronic Stability Controls and Rubicon edition electronic sway bar WITHOUT compromising safety. Featuring our world-class chromoly Radius Long Arms, the geometry has been meticulously designed to keep pinion and driveshaft angles in phase, while elimination suspension jacking and unwanted suspension squat. Our Extreme-Duty Long Arm system coupled with properly valved Rubicon Express shocks allows the JK Wrangler to transmit throttle input to the wheels over varied terrain, providing sure-footed traction and positive suspension feedback. The result is superior on road handling and unrivaled off road performance, without the need to disable factory safety features.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Front driveshaft replacement required. RE1810 adapter and RE1883-365 driveshaft.
- Rear driveshaft replacement required. RE1805 adapter and RE1887-430 driveshaft.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1" tall.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- 2012 Vehicles will require an exhaust modification (RE4531)
- Will Require CV Style Front Driveshaft (RE1883-365)