Fits 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Part Number: R/ERE6300T
- Fits 1984 to 2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee
- Adjustable chromoly front long arms and extreme-duty upper control arms
- New PT-Meg Super-Ride bushings
- Serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints
- Innovative cross member provides excellent ground clearance and stout protection
The Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension system is the ultimate suspension system for the XJ Cherokee. Designed to be a complete suspension replacement that utilizes longer control arms to improve lifted suspension geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, axle steer and suspension jacking as well as offering enhanced traction compared to standard short arm lift kits. The Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty long arm suspension system for the XJ features the innnovative Rubicon Express three-piece crossmember for easy transfer case and transmission access, front Extreme-Duty Radius Long Arm's with the serviceableSuper-Flex spherical ball joints, heavy-duty track bar, heavy-duty track bar bracket brace, and Gen II disconnects.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Rear pinion shims required if CV driveshaft used
- Any tire wider than a 10.50 will need a BSM of 4-4.75"
- Kit comes standard with D35 axle U-bolts.
- For Peugeot trans RM21790 is needed.
- For NP242 transfer case RM21785 is needed.
- 97-01Cherokees have smaller fender openings. Next size down tire size recommended.
- Over 3.5-inches of lift on a full-time NP242 unit may cause unacceptable vibrations on the front driveshaft, when driven in ”part-time” or locked constant use 4WD.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- For C8.25 or D44 U-bolts order kit with RE1225.